Metal mesh consists of stainless steel wires woven to metal braiding. It is used in particular for buildings with open structures, car parks and media facades.
It is suitable for the architectural facade aspects of bird control due to its structure.
The important characteristics of metal mesh
- Metal mesh consists of various diameter stainless steel wires woven to form metal braiding.
- Metal mesh can be supplied in various mesh sizes and wire strengths to suit specific purposes.
- The product is made to order and structurally verified by a firm of engineering consultants.
- Depending on the location of the viewer the facade appears to be transparent or opaque. Metal mesh as part of a facade structure also acts as fall, sound, sun and bird protection.
- Metal mesh is suitable for medium to heavy populations.