Acoustic Pressure System TF5
Article DescriptionA new acoustic pressure system for repelling birds, in particular pigeons, with acoustic signals. The installation instructions that come with the system enable non-technical people to install and operate the system without any difficulties.
The acoustic pressure system is based on ultrasonic signals that are emitted at various frequencies so that no habituation effect occurs. The signal is inaudible to humans and animals. There is no risk involved.
The ultrasonic signal is emitted from both transmitters at a frequency between 20 and 28 MHz, whereby the difference between the two superposed frequencies lies between 1 and 16 Hz.
A distance of 4 to 15 metres should be maintained. Large areas must be protected with an appropriate number of devices.
- Housing: stainless steel pipe (1.4301) and grate on the front side, PVC rear cover. Stainless steel assembly bracket.
- Colour: natural colour: stainless steel pipe, grate and assembly bracket. PVC cover: black.
- Range: ca. 10 m
- Dimensions: diameter 114 mm, height 104 mm; weight 1.3 kg
- Power supply: 230 V/ 50 Hz- 3VA, 1 m power cable with plug
- Output: frequency: 20 – 28 kHz, SPL 92 dB
- The device is equipped with a swivel bracket, and is thus rotatable
- Temperature range: -10°C to +50°C ambient temperature; -10°C to +60°C storage temperature
- Max. relative humidity: 95% non-condensating
- Protected in accordance with IP 54
Included in scope of delivery:
- Assembly bracket
- 1 m power cord (plug)