Bird Protection Foil
Basic price: 59.44 € per m²
Article weight: 1,00 kg
* incl. 19 % VAT plus delivery
Article DescriptionBird protection foil effectively prevents birds from colliding with glass panes. The foil is applied to the outside of the window. The transparency of the glass is hardly affected due to the translucence and elegant design.
The foil is particularly suitable for protecting public buildings from bird collision and is an important contribution to bird protection.
- Cover material: one-side coated special silicone foil, 137 g/m2, which ensures a trouble-free removing of the protecting layer.
- Adhesive: polyacrylate solvent, permanent.
- Thickness: 0.080 mm.
- Shape retention: according to FINAT TM 14: adheres to glass, no shrinkage in the transverse direction, in running maximum 0.2 mm.
- Resistance to cleaning agents: 8 hours in detergent solution (0.5% domestic detergent), at room temperature and at 65°C.
- Fire Behaviour: according to DIN 4102-1: fire retardant according to B1 Standard on glass with a density of more than 2,250kg/m3.
- Adhesion: 18N/25mm glass.
- Tensile strength: at least 19 MPa.
- Elongation: at least 130%
- Storability: 2 years.
- Durability: if correctly applied (vertical outdoor weathering, central European climate): 7 years.