TONI IS P2 Electrical System
Complete set, unit: 30 m
Article DescriptionThe TONI ES P2 Electrical System is a simple, but effective, electrical bird control system. The bird gets an effective electric shock on landing and is repelled. The system works on the meadow fence principle. It does not injure birds.
The system comprises of two parallel metal rods assembled on UV-resistant plastic holders. The plastic holders can be bonded, screwed or riveted.
The areas protected are then always avoided by pigeon populations.
A complete set (sufficient for 30 running metres) comprises of:
- Stainless steel rods, 2 mm Ø, 1.50 m long 40 pieces
- Plastic holders, UV-resistant 90 pieces
- Connecting spring, stainless steel 2 units @ 100 pieces
- Connecting sleeve 3 x 30, stainless steel or copper 2 units @ 100 pieces
- Sleeves for wiring 5 x 7, stainless steel or copper 2 units @ 100 pieces
Current calibrator, high voltage cabling and other wiring is not included in a set.
The system in practise: REFERENCES