Scarecrow Kite set with Pole
Article weight: 5,00 kg
* incl. 19 % VAT plus delivery
- 589.00 €
- 788.99 €
- 73.51 €
- 302.94 €
Article DescriptionScarecrow Drachenset for large-scale bird control
The Scarecrow dragon mimics highly effective a raptor that lurks in the sky for prey. When "prey birds" innate fear will trigger a reflex.
- Triple action of the flight instinct:
- First: The kite has a delta form in the silhouette of a bird of prey
- Second: Both keels on the underside of the dragon are perceived by birds of prey as extended gripping claws.
- Third: Sail tension on the trailing edge of the kite generates a visual and audible flapping motion, which is similar to the wings of a bird of prey hovering.
- Ready to wind and weather, the kite will start with the wind and directed accordingly. In storms and rain, the dragon will be stable.
- Easy to assemble and install.
- A relocation reduced the habituation effect and at any time.
- Effect is sufficiently long-term tests.
- Unlike human-like scarecrows, bang shock devices, etc. hardly habituation observed.
- Double Dragon keel is made from durable spinnaker cloth and reinforced with carbon fiber rods.
effective for: pigeons, ravens, rooks, gulls, starlings, geese, blackbirds, herons, cormorants, mice
Effect size: Depending on altitude:
- XL system for fruit and wine: about 220m in diameter / approx 3.0 to 3.5 hectares Rod length: 22 m, altitude: < 33m
- Standard system for shallow-growing plants: about 180m in diameter / approx 2.0 to 2.5 hectares Rod length: 16 m, altitude: < 22m
- Starter system for small plots / silage depots etc.: about 110m in diameter / about 0.8-1.0 hectares, Rod length: 8m, altitude: <12m
Scope of supply:
XL system: 10 x 170cm airplane aluminium pipes, 2 x fiberglass tip ground anchor 80cm / 4.5 kg
Shipping Weight: 21 kg
Standard System: 7 x 170cm airplane aluminium pipes, 2 x fiberglass tip ground anchor 80cm / 4.5 kg
Shipping Weight: 17 kg
Starter system: 3 x 170cm airplane aluminium pipes, 2 x fiberglass tip ground anchor 50cm / 1.5 kg
Shipping Weight: 5 kg
Vegetable-, canola-, peas- and baby corn cultivation, fruit, stone fruit, sunflower and grape growing, fish and poultry, marinas, docks, high-rise buildings, industrial buildings, silos, landfills, power plants.